Pages

Wednesday 21 January 2015

The Glamour Party Beauty Box!

Hey everyone!

This is something I haven't done before and I was really excited to try it. I decided to do a beauty box subscription. Now, there were so many to choose from and I chose the December Limited Edition box from latestinbeauty.com. It cost me £16.99. When you purchase it, you fill in a persoanl questionnaire about your skin, hair and makeup things you like.


The box was slightly bashed, but to be honest I didn't really mind as all the products inside were perfectly fine. First off, the box looks beautiful and very eye catching. I love it. 


When you open it, this is what you see.


You get 4 little leaflets, you get this with every box too.


It was wrapped beautifully too, I hate ruining things like this! 


Then we get to the good stuff! This is how the box looked when I opened it, I love it! So exciting.

I am going to list all the products I got in the box.


Collection Lengthening Mascara


Burts Bees Lip Shimmer - Grapefruit


XEN-TAN Self Tan



Vichy Skin Idealizer Serum



LOLA Nail Polish - 005 Stone Grey


Philip Kingsley Moisture Balancing Shampoo


Vichy Thermal Spa Water Cleanser


Philip Kingsley Moisture Balancing Conditioner 



Stila Smudge Stick - Black Amethyst 



Wild About Beauty Powder Eyeshadow


Elnett Satin Hairspray


Little Hair Bands (probably won't use!)


Skyn Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels


Personally, I think this box is amazing and you should purchase it if you're wanting to try new things out and don't want to pay the full price or if you have never bought a beauty box before, then this is a great starter.

I haven't tried anything in this box before and I can't wait too. It's so beautiful and I think most people would like it. It could even be a good birthday present for someone!

Vikki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment