Pages

Monday 21 April 2014

Guest Post | Maybelline Brow Drama Review










Hi everyone! My names Beth and I write the blog MissBeautyObsession.
When the lovely Vikki contacted me asking if I'd like to guest post on her blog, I jumped at the chance as her blog is fab! I hope you enjoy!

A couple of weeks ago I bought the Maybelline Brow Drama in Medium Brown. I've always found filling in my brows such a task and I absolutely hate it because I can never get them exactly how I want them to be. I bought this mainly because I was hoping it would make filling in my brows a little easier and it definitely does.

I'm going to start off by saying that I personally don't think this is an 'amazing product' but if you're after something natural and fairly easy to use then I highly recommend this product. The brush combs through every hair leaving a natural even finish. It's long lasting which doesn't streak, clump or flake. The domed brush and ingenious formula makes it really easy to shape and define the brows whilst enhancing their natural colour and leaving a subtle shine. It's so easy to apply and coats them lightly with a touch of colour - nothing too serious.

The only downside I find is that if you don't use it light handedly, it will go on too thick and look too much. There's quite a lot of product in the tube so I can see it lasting quite a long time, especially as you only need the smallest amount when applying to the brows. There's not many colours in the range - I think there might be around 3 so there might not be a shade for everyone which is slightly annoying.

Overall I do recommend this product. I much prefer my Soap and Glory Brow Tint but this is great for a more affordable option. I hope you enjoyed post and make sure you check out my blog as I'd love to hear from you!

Lots of Love,
Beth xxx

Blog: http://missbeautyobsession.blogspot.co.uk/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MBeautyObssion
Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7191865/MissBeautyObsession

No comments:

Post a Comment