Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

M.A.C Products!

Hello bloggers!

So it's not that long until my birthday so I decided to do a wee bit of online browsing!
Now many of you may know I watch a lot of Tanya Burr's videos and Zoe Sugg's (Zoella) videos! They do a lot of hauls and make-up tutorials and use a lot of M.A.C Products. Now I live in Scotland, so we don't have a MAC shop here, so when I went onto the website I literally went mad on my birthday list!
I'm just going to list a few of the products I would love to buy and have seen VERY good reviews about.
I will tell you the name and price, show you a picture and link it.
Also if any of you guys own any of these products or are thinking of buying them then please comment down below as I'd love to hear what you think!
Enjoy! :)


1. The first product I came across was the Penultimate Eye Liner.
This is a liquid eye liner which has a thin pen like top which would provide a really good straight line when applying eyeliner. This only costs £17.











2. The second product I found was also an eyeliner. It was the Liquidlast Eyeliner.
This product is more of a liquid gel liner rather than a pen one. This is quite cheap at only £15.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3. Moving on from eyeliners, I found a 2 in 1 product. This is the Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation. This product is very handy and also quite compact. You could easily carry this around in your handbag instead of 2 separate products. This comes in at a cheap enough price of £21.50.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4. I then found the Mineralize Skinfinish Natural. This face powder seems amazing and I've seen great reviews on it. It would give a flawless finish, just to hold all the make-up in place.
This only costs £22.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5. I also came across this Mineralize Concealer. I have seen loads of beauty guru's use this and saying it's amazing. They always go back for more. This makes me really want to buy this as I want to try it out for myself. I have seen this been put on and it looks amazing. This only comes in at an amazing £16.50.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6. I then found this Select Moisturecover. I've seen this been used and it blends in very well under the eyes to give good coverage. This product only costs £15.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7. The next product would help me massively. I get really bad bags under my eyes in the mornings and sometimes at night. I use an eye roll-on at the moment but this product seems to be very good and I hope it would help really well for my problem. It this the Fast Response Eye Cream. This product comes in at £22 which seems a bit pricey for eye cream but should do the job well.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8. The final product I have found which seems to have the most and best reviews is actually a brush. It is the 266 Small Angle Brush. This brush looks and works amazingly! Tanya, Zoe and Louise always have it in their MAC hauls because it is so good and I desperately need this brush! This only costs £16.50.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------
 
So I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post!
Please follow me on ;
I would love it if you could comment telling me what your favourite MAC product is!
Thanks! Byeeee! :)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! Love it <3
    I'm absolutely obsessed with mac *-*
    All the best, Franzi Marie xx

    www.franzimarievlogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete